logo
Ahoj manažere závodní stáje! Pro používání fóra se musíš Přihlásit nebo Zaregistrovat.

Oznámení

Icon
Error

Možnosti
Přejít k poslední zprávě Přejít k nejnovější zprávě
upamfva  
#1 Odesláno : 31. srpna 2021 5:26:49(UTC)
upamfva

Kategorie: Top class uživatel fóra

Skupiny: Registered
Zpráv: 865

FFXIV Buyers Guide (Best places to buy FFXIV Gil)

Many Final Fantasy XIV players have trouble finding a trustworthy website to buy their FFXIV Gil. If you are one of these players, then you are in the right place. In this post, you’ll find the best places to buy FFXIV Gil while taking into consideration the reliability, delivery speed, support, customer feedback, as well as my personal experience using these websites.To get more news about Buy FFXIV Gil Cheap, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

Buying FFXIV Gil is against the game’s ToS and can get you banned. But personally, I think the chances of getting banned are close to zero(If you don’t transfer crazy amounts of Gil directly into your account(e.x, 400m in one day)) because I’ve never heard a buyer getting banned. They are mostly looking to ban sellers than buyers, and the ban rate is much much lower than, for example, buying WoW Gold or buying Runescape Gold.
There are three main methods that most sellers use right now to deliver Gil to the buyers. The safest and most popular one is the face-to-face in-game trade which I also highly recommend. If you need further instructions or have any questions, you can also contact the support and ask them exactly what’s the process that they follow, because ev3ery seller might have a slightly different path of doing it. Below you can find the baseline of the methods I was talking about.

Basically, when using this method, you meet in-game with the seller and open a trade. It’s highly recommended that you give an item(s) that you don’t need to the sellers, so the trade looks natural.
Through the Market Board
You list an item with a worthy rarity on the market board, and the seller will buy it. The sellers give more instructions on saving on fees and what specific item you should be listing.
Deposit your FFXIV Gil into your FC chest
You can receive your purchased FFXIV Gil by utilizing the FC chest. The seller will donate the FFXIV Gil you purchased in the FC chest. (Use this method only if you know what you are doing)
One of the very best places to buy Final Fantasy XIV Gil for all available servers (EU, NA, JP). What makes MMOGA one of the best websites to purchase FFXIV Gil is the combination of very competitive prices, reliability, speed, and support. Apart from being one of the biggest providers of FFXIV Gil, you’ll also find FFXIV items, Reborn keys, Gamecards, game time cards, and leveling services on their website. There is always Gil available, and you’ll most likely never face any stock issues.

There are websites out there selling even cheaper FFXIV Gil, but believe me, it’s really worth it to spend a few extra cents/bucks and to have peace in your mind than risking your money and account with unreliable sellers.
Uživatelé, kteří si prohlížejí toto téma
Změnit fórum  
V tomto fóru nemůžete iniciovat nová témata.
V tomto fóru nemůžete na témata odpovídat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete své zprávy mazat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete své zprávy editovat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete iniciovat průzkumy mínění.
V tomto fóru nemůžete hlasovat v průzkumech mínění.