logo
Ahoj manažere závodní stáje! Pro používání fóra se musíš Přihlásit nebo Zaregistrovat.

Oznámení

Icon
Error

Možnosti
Přejít k poslední zprávě Přejít k nejnovější zprávě
Edison Lynd  
#1 Odesláno : 28. října 2019 4:47:52(UTC)
Edison Lynd

Kategorie: Nováček fóra

Skupiny: Registered
Zpráv: 3

This is the ideal podcast White Adidas Hat for sporty gals who simply don't have the time to watch sports. Of course, it's also good for anyone looking for a good laugh and some quality entertainment.How I Built This : This is my OG favorite podcast. The interviews are so inspiring that I find myself thinking of all these crazy ideas for a business I could start after hearing the stories of the entrepreneurs that are interviewed. None of my ideas are as good as the ones they have on the show but the point is, it really gets your creative juices flowing. Probably the podcast everyone should listen to on their Monday morning commute.

Sex with Emily : I love Emily's mission to educate listeners about a topic of which our schools failed us severely sex. And, she's working hard to fill the orgasm gap! It's so fascinating to discover through callers what sexual or relationship experiences are super common and what very niche issues couples are needing Adidas Golf Hat help with. Bonus, it's a resource of great things to try, for the explorers out there. Emily is a doctor with a gentle, tolerant approach. Favorite Episode: Orgasm Blockers & Sex Myth Stoppersthis is a great list with lots of new ones for me to check out.

i am a HUGE fan of tim Adidas Denim Hat ferriss' podcast and was surprised to not see it here, so i think it's a must check out! he interviews people who are exceptional in their fields and i just love listening to their routines, how they became who they are, how they overcame struggles, etc& that podcast inspires me to be a better person and to be who i am meant to be. i highly recommend starting with the seth godin episode! another i love is masters of scale which is similar to how i built this, about taking businesses to scale and it's really intriguing as well.My current obsessions: Girls Gotta Eat, U Up? (by Betches media, Black Adidas Hat not the Nikki Glaser one with a similar name) and J Train.

Also, Spilled Milk with Molly Wizenberg and Matthew Amster-Burton is so funny! On the home/decor side why aren't there more? I enjoyed At Home With from Lily Pebbles and Anna Newton which isn't really about interior design, per se, but talks about their interviewees homes as they chat about their businesses.Privacy Overview This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website.

We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website.

These cookies will be stored in your browser only with Pink Adidas Hat your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.Lets say you've come up with a list of keywords that you think potential clients might be searching for. Keyword stuffing would be taking all those keywords and trying to stuff them anywhere you can in your content, alt. text on images, etc. You might see a bump in your ranking at first, but it won't last long. While keywords may be important, UserPostedImage having content that reads well is just as necessary.
Uživatelé, kteří si prohlížejí toto téma
Změnit fórum  
V tomto fóru nemůžete iniciovat nová témata.
V tomto fóru nemůžete na témata odpovídat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete své zprávy mazat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete své zprávy editovat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete iniciovat průzkumy mínění.
V tomto fóru nemůžete hlasovat v průzkumech mínění.