logo
Ahoj manažere závodní stáje! Pro používání fóra se musíš Přihlásit nebo Zaregistrovat.

Oznámení

Icon
Error

Možnosti
Přejít k poslední zprávě Přejít k nejnovější zprávě
liny195  
#1 Odesláno : 6. prosince 2019 11:00:13(UTC)
liny195

Kategorie: Nováček fóra

Skupiny: Registered
Zpráv: 1
Armenia

White Taron Johnson Jerseys , after we spend a little time on the game, we dive into your questions. Here’s what we discuss in this week’s episode.Question I’m getting a lot“What should we prioritize in the 2019 NFL Draft, WR or OL?”It’s my opinion that the Bills should prioritize wide receiver. This week’s SB Nation mock draft makes that decision even easier Taron Johnson Jerseys 2019 , with both of the top two tackles off the board by the time Buffalo picks.There are so few great number 1 receivers in the NFL, if Buffalo has a chance to get a legit top-flight wide receiver, they should do it. D.K. Metcalf is the guy who goes in the SB Nation mock. Subscribe to our podcast:Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Art 19We also answer questions about LeSean McCoy and his future with the team White Tre’Davious White Jersey , special teams under Danny Crossman and all the crap going on at punter, we field a question about former wide receiver Brandon Reilly, and I make my guess as to the most likely free-agent signing this off-season. Don’t miss this week’s episode!If you have a question for next week’s episode Tre’Davious White Jersey 2019 , give us a call at 716-508-0405 or send us a question on Twitter at @RumblingsQandA. You can also email us at BuffaloRumblings@SBNation.com. We love interacting with the fans and it’s boring unless I have audio. BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Two people with direct knowledge of the deal tell The Associated Press that defensive tackle Jordan Phillips has agreed to re-sign with the Buffalo Bills.The people spoke to The AP on Monday on the condition of anonymity because the agreement has not been announced. Phillips posted a note on his Twitter account earlier in the evening in which he wrote: “Done deal. LETS GO BILLS MAFIA!”He was a regular backup in appearing in 12 games with the Bills, who claimed him off waivers after being cut by Miami. Phillips was cut by the Dolphins after he had an angry outburst along the sideline during a lopsided loss to New England.Phillips developed a reputation as being an inconsistent underachiever in Miami after being selected in the second round of the 2015 draft.Phillips was outspoken in carrying a grudge against Miami. Before facing his former team for the first time White Zay Jones Jerseys , Phillips said most players’ careers begin once they leave the Dolphins.
Uživatelé, kteří si prohlížejí toto téma
Změnit fórum  
V tomto fóru nemůžete iniciovat nová témata.
V tomto fóru nemůžete na témata odpovídat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete své zprávy mazat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete své zprávy editovat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete iniciovat průzkumy mínění.
V tomto fóru nemůžete hlasovat v průzkumech mínění.