logo
Ahoj manažere závodní stáje! Pro používání fóra se musíš Přihlásit nebo Zaregistrovat.

Oznámení

Icon
Error

Možnosti
Přejít k poslední zprávě Přejít k nejnovější zprávě
James Huggins  
#1 Odesláno : 8. listopadu 2019 5:01:01(UTC)
James Huggins

Kategorie: Nováček fóra

Skupiny: Registered
Zpráv: 3

ÿþThe new SB Dunk Elite is set to release alongside 3 nike id co-branded Be@rbricks (a 100%, 400% and 1000%) as well as a white/blue hat. There's no release date or pricing information for the collaboration available yet, but expect them to arrive sometime this spring/summer, and stay tuned to our Sneaker Release Dates page for all your release information.The online release of the red Yeezy 2s has a strong imprint in sneaker history  so much so that you probably remember what you were doing at the exact moment you heard of the news. That eventful Sunday afternoon will indeed be remembered forever as the most epic online sneaker release in history, and those who were late to the game only had the incredible imagery of Kanye's Nike design to pine over.

Shane Griffin: I'm an Irish born designer, currently living in New York City, working as creative director of a visual effects studio in Manhattan. I love sneakers, and it's a dream to be creating artwork for some of the worlds biggest and most culturally impactful sneakers and brands. My favorite sneakers in my collection nike tn currently are either my Riccardo Tisci x Nike Air Force 1, or plain black Adidas Tubulars. Today I've got some Air Max on with a grey & orange colorway. I need a new summer sneaker though, still undecided!SG: I started working closely with Nike about 18 months ago. I don't necessarily work with the same crew every time  sometimes I nike air force 1 get a call from Amsterdam, sometimes from London, and sometimes from Portland.

But no matter where, they always bring great creative ideas and art direction to the table. It's a very collaborative, and enjoyable process. Hopefully we can do another before the year is out.SG: I assume you mean the Red Octobers?! Pretty sick, to be honest! Everybody has a job that people know them for, and that is probably mine. I experimented with about 50 different style frames for the campaign, and I was pumped for their release. Then Ye fell out with Nike and I thought they were never going to drop! About 3 months after I finished the images they popped up online. It was awesome to be able to show black nike runners off the work.

The sneakers make reference to his Megatron nickname via some logos hits and a bit of circuitry across the side. Continue reading to see the first substantial set of images on this upcoming Nike Retro offering and make sure you've got your calender marked for the 11/26 release date of the " Megatron" Nike Air Trainer SC II . Also, keep in mind that Sneaker Politics is one of the spots that will have them in stock when that day comes.If you take a look over at our extensive release dates page you'll notice that there is indeed a Nike Zoom Rookie model dropping at the beginning of August.

As was the case with the initial Mercurial release in 1998, Brazilian sensation Ronaldo was chosen as the signature athlete. El Fenomeno also has tribute colorways of his own, with last year's 15th anniversary release as well as a  Fast Forward '02' makeup on the boot we'll examine on the final page.The 2010 referencing entry into the lineup comes via this Air Max 1 FB oriented towards the Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly II, which was designed specifically with on-pitch visibility in mind and had some burning oranges sections across the upper to help achieve that goal. Chirstiano Ronald was the flag bearer for these boots in that year's World Cup and he picked up a trio of Man of the Match awards with these on feet.

Rounding out the set is a pair based on the current Nike flagship football boot, the Mercurial Vapor IX. These don't have the obvious gradient present on the Polarized Blue/Neo Lime edition of black nike shoes the cleats, nor do they possess an obvious iridescent finish, though the color certainly isn't 100% lime. It's worth mentioning that the Mercurial Vapor IX referenced is sort of a modern take on the first ever Mercurial made back in 1998 with those Brazil colors. The upper's Speed Control texture is a key element and covers this pair more so than any other in the set.The Nike LeBron 12 has a big week ahead of itself between the surprising addition of the "NSRL" LeBron 12 colorway arriving on Black Friday UserPostedImage to the "Meridians" LeBron 12 dropping the day after.
Uživatelé, kteří si prohlížejí toto téma
Guest (2)
Změnit fórum  
V tomto fóru nemůžete iniciovat nová témata.
V tomto fóru nemůžete na témata odpovídat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete své zprávy mazat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete své zprávy editovat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete iniciovat průzkumy mínění.
V tomto fóru nemůžete hlasovat v průzkumech mínění.