logo
Ahoj manažere závodní stáje! Pro používání fóra se musíš Přihlásit nebo Zaregistrovat.

Oznámení

Icon
Error

Možnosti
Přejít k poslední zprávě Přejít k nejnovější zprávě
chunshu00  
#1 Odesláno : 23. května 2019 4:09:07(UTC)
chunshu00

Kategorie: Top class uživatel fóra

Skupiny: Registered
Zpráv: 311

JERUSALEM, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- Palestinian prisoners held in Israeli jails announced Sunday a three-day hunger strike after a Palestinian inmate died, Israeli authorities and Palestinian media said.

Israel Prison Service Spokesman Assaf Librati confirmed to Xinhua that Yasser Dhiab Hamdouneh, a Palestinian from the West Bank city of Jenin, was pronounced dead on Sunday morning.

"He collapsed during morning workout," Librati said without elaborating on the cause of death.

An ambulance was called to the Damon Prison in northern Israel, where Hamdouneh was held, but "the resuscitation attempts were unsuccessful," Librati said.

Palestinian media reported that Hamdouneh apparently suffered a cardiac arrest or a stroke.

According to the Palestinian Ma'an news agency, the Palestinian prisoners announced a three-day hunger strike to protest his death. Hamdouneh suffered from several health issues, including shortness of breath, heart problems, and ear pains, Ma'an reported.

Hamdouneh served a life sentence for killing an Israeli merchant in the West Bank in 2003.

According to Addameer, a Palestinian prisonoers' rights organisation, Israel maintains a "deliberate policy of neglect" of the health of Palestinians in jails.

Palestinian prisoners and detainees often go on hunger strikes to protest their harsh imprisonment conditions and administrative detention, an indefinable incarceration without charges for renewable periods of six months.

Librati said that the Prison Service will establish a committee to probe the death of Hamdouneh, a routine procedure in case of death of prisoners.

"Apparently, there was nothing unusual about his death," he said.

How is it advantageous to watch The Dogfather online? If this query ever pops up in your mind Taysom Hill Saints Jersey , this write up will sort it out for you. Indisputably, The Dogfather are the biggest source of entertainment and these are the entities, which have the potential to scale back all our mental trauma and give some peace of mind.

TORONTO, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- World No. 1 Serena Williams needed just over an hour to beat German opponent Andrea Petkovic 6-3 Authentic Taysom Hill Jersey , 6-2 in her third round match Thursday at Rogers Cup tournament.

The victory extended Williams' undefeated streak in Toronto to 13 matches, a span that dates back to 2009. Williams won the 2011 and 2013 tournaments and is vying for her fourth Rogers Cup title.

"I love the city, and I've said this a million times," said Williams following an earlier match. "I really love playing here. I love the vibe."

Next up for Williams is a quarterfinal match against Italian Roberta Vinci on Friday.

In other action on Thursday Taysom Hill Jersey , the four remaining top seeds in the tournament were victorious a day after four of the top eight seeds fell in their opening second-round matches.

No. 2 seed Simona Halep of Romania and No. 6 seed Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland both needed three sets to advance to the quarterfinals where they will square off against each other.

Halep defeated No. 13 seed Angelique Kerber of Germany 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 while Radwanska beat unseeded Alize Cornet of France 6-2, 4-6, 6-4.

Despite being the defending Roger Cup champion, Radwanska feels like the underdog in Friday's quarterfinal match against Halep.

"Well, she's one of the best women's players in the world and playing really good tennis, and I think I have really nothing to lose#7#" said the 26-year-old after her third round victory. "You always do everything to defend the title. So I hope I can do that."

Meanwhile, No. 5 Ana Ivanovic of Serbia defeated Slovenian qualifier Polona Hercog in straight sets (6-2, 6-3) and is scheduled to face Swiss teenager Belinda Bencic in the quarterfinal round tomorrow. The winner will be on track to face Serena Williams in the semifinals.

Others advancing on Thursday included No. 15 seed Sara Errani and Ukrainian qualifier Lesia Tsurenko. Errani ousted former World No. 1 Victoria Azarenka in straight sets (7-5, 5-3) while Tsurenko beat German qualifier Carina Witthoeft (6-3#8# 6-4) to reach the quarters.

Witthoeft joined countrywomen Kerber, Petkovic and Sabine Lisicki on the rail, as they were all eliminated during th. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Sports Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Air Vapormax White Cheap Nike Vapormax Womens Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Air Max 90 Premium Cheap Nike Vapormax Cheap Air Vapormax Black

Uživatelé, kteří si prohlížejí toto téma
Guest (3)
Změnit fórum  
V tomto fóru nemůžete iniciovat nová témata.
V tomto fóru nemůžete na témata odpovídat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete své zprávy mazat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete své zprávy editovat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete iniciovat průzkumy mínění.
V tomto fóru nemůžete hlasovat v průzkumech mínění.