logo
Ahoj manažere závodní stáje! Pro používání fóra se musíš Přihlásit nebo Zaregistrovat.

Oznámení

Icon
Error

Možnosti
Přejít k poslední zprávě Přejít k nejnovější zprávě
chunshu00  
#1 Odesláno : 2. prosince 2019 8:25:46(UTC)
chunshu00

Kategorie: Top class uživatel fóra

Skupiny: Registered
Zpráv: 311

Safe floors Home Repair Articles | February 26 Riley Ridley Bears Jersey , 2009
A man slips on banana peel. Audience laughs uproariously and the slip-fall is a staple of slapstick comedy. Nonetheless, slips are a major occupational safety issue. They are one of the most common and preventable accident at work claim.

In response to these issues, there has been developed several training aids to support efforts towards accident prevention and implementation of an effective floor safety program. The primary objective of any floor safety program is accident prevention. That accidents can result in lawsuits, sometimes endangering the financial well-being of a business Tarik Cohen Bears Jersey , is also of major concern.

The Health and Safety Commission in the UK identified slips and trips as one of eight priorities. The reason they account for the highest number of major injuries and occur across all industry sectors. In the manufacturing and service sectors, they are the most frequent cause of non-fatal major injuries. For further information the best to check the compensation guide.
Slippery floors are a factor in most slip-falls. Spills and debris can be hazardous on any walking surface, so good housekeeping practices are essential. Clean spills immediately Mitchell Trubisky Bears Jersey , and mop or sweep up any debris.

For floors with a hard mineral surface, such as tiles or polished untreated concrete, a non-slip treatment can help reduce falls.

Floors in workplaces where people continually enter from outdoors will often be wet in the winter and when it rains. For example Anthony Miller Bears Jersey , in shopping malls, hotels, grocery stores and fast food outlets employees and customers can slip and fall where the floor surface is wet. In commercial kitchens and some industrial operations Roquan Smith Bears Jersey , grease or oils may settle on the floor, increasing the chance of a slip-fall. A non slip mats are needed when wet or greasy floors are inevitable.

A floor covering? does not eliminate the need for good housekeeping. The floor must still be properly cleaned to maintain its anti-slip surface. Some suppliers offer regular inspections to ensure continued floor safety.

The voiced and unvoiced sounds of "s" at the end of a word.

We will look at two special cases where the letter "s" appears at the end of a word:

1. at the end of a verb,

2. at the end of a noun.

In these two cases the pronunciation of the "s" Khalil Mack Bears Jersey , whether it is voiced or unvoiced depends on the surrounding consonants.

Let's see...

1. The letter "s" at the end of a verb:

There always is an "s" at the end of a verb in the third person singular of the present tense of the English verb.

Wait a minute! Don't throw the book out the window!

We'll explain the grammar in a "user friendly" way...

You know that the present tense of the verb describes what is going on right now. I eat; He walks etc. These forms of the verb communicate something very different from the forms that say I ate or He walked.

The verb also tells us something about the persons involved in the issue the sentence is informing about. The following table shows the persons of the verb.

The Persons of the Verb

Singular First Person
I eat fish.
Second Person
You (one person) eat fish.
Third Person
He eats fish.
She eats fish.
The cat eats fish.

Plural First Person
We eat fish.
Second Person
You (several persons) eat fish.
Third Person
They eat fish.

The person that is speaking is the first person (I do it.). The person that is being spoken to is the second person (You are doing it.).

And that which interests us is the third person singular, the person about whom the sentence is giving some information. In other words, the third person is the person that we are talking about. For example Walter Payton Bears Jersey , John is writing a book. We are talking about John. The verb is has a third person form.

That's all! No more grammar!

We reviewed the grammar of the person of the verb in order to reach the point that we can say that in English, there always is the letter "s" at the end of the third person singular of the present tense of the English verb.

Many immigrants learn English from their neighbors who say "My son do it" or "My father say it". Unfortunately, not all native speakers of English speak correctly. The correct form of these sentences needs the letter "s" at the end of the verb. My son does it. and My father says it. The third person singular of the present tense of English verbs always ends with the letter "s".

But this is grammar. What we want to concentrate on is the pronunciation. Remember this! Sometimes the letter "s" of one word has a different sound from the letter "s" of another word. Sometimes the sound is voiced and sometimes the sound is voiceless. The influence on the pronunciation of the "s" is that of the surrounding consonants.

First let's look at some examples and then let's see if there is a "rule" you can learn to know how to pronounce the "s" in these cases.

In our book you can listen to the recordings to be able to appreciate that the third person singular o. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Authentic NBA Jerseys Wholesale Authentic MLB Jerseys

Uživatelé, kteří si prohlížejí toto téma
Guest (2)
Změnit fórum  
V tomto fóru nemůžete iniciovat nová témata.
V tomto fóru nemůžete na témata odpovídat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete své zprávy mazat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete své zprávy editovat.
V tomto fóru nemůžete iniciovat průzkumy mínění.
V tomto fóru nemůžete hlasovat v průzkumech mínění.